Admit it. You do it. We all do it. We lie. It’s insanity, but we ALL lie to ourselves on a daily basis.
Here are 25 BIG FAT lies we keep telling ourselves, with good intentions, of course.
1. I will do it tomorrow.
2. I will finish it tomorrow.
3. I will wake up earlier tomorrow.
4. I’m going to the store to get ONE thing.
5. I’m going to bed early tonight.
6. I’m not doing anything this weekend.
7. I don’t need to write that down, I’ll remember that for sure!
8. I am going to keep everything organized from now on.
9. I’m going to use my calendar/agenda/TO DO list everyday.
10. I’m going to start my diet tomorrow/Monday.
11. I’m going to start working out tomorrow/Monday.
12. Buying this workout gear is going to help me workout.
13. The laundry is finally done.
14. I will wash, dry, fold and put away the laundry all in the same day.
15. I’m going to fold and put away the laundry later.
16. I don’t need to carry band aids, the kids will be fine.
17. Dying my wisdom highlights will help me look 21 again.
18. I won’t fall asleep during the movie.
19. This is the last time I will eat snacks before/IN bed!
20. I will watch ONE more show/episode and then go to bed.
21. I’m just going to rest my eyes for a minute.
22. I’m only going to have one glass of wine.
23. This wine won’t affect my diet.
24. Dark chocolate is good for me and won’t add any pounds.
25. I’ll get off of Facebook in a few minutes.
What are the biggest lies you keep telling yourself?! Share them in the comments and I will add them to our list!!